Australian Governance Professionals Handbook -Online
Australian Governance Professionals Handbook -OnlineNo of licenses : For more than 5 licenses, please contact our sales team here
This Australian Governance Professionals Handbook ensures that you have the knowledge and resources to meet all of your organisation’s Corporate Governance obligations, including:
- the latest ASIC announcements and annual reporting requirements for superannuation funds;
- legislative changes affecting Corporate Governance professional and their role;
- the latest rulings from the ATO and how it affects your role and the responsibilities;
- crucial developments in corporate governance;
- the role various regulatory bodies play and what their powers are;
- the steps involved in incorporation, administration and winding up of companies;
- how to appoint a director, and how to remove one; and
- shares and registers, audits, securities.
Ideal for anyone involved in company administration. Australian Governance Professionals Handbook (formerly Company Secretarial Procedures) provides step-by-step assistance for handling the administration and compliance requirements under the Corporations Act 2001. It also includes a recent developments bulletin with each update, commentary, ASIC forms, precedents, and standard minutes, letters and resolutions. Major topics covered include:
Regulatory environment and services
Financial reporting and disclosure
Internal audit program
ASIC Corporate Investigations and Hearings
Updated four times per year.
- Easy to use and understand - plain English commentary;
- Don’t get left behind stay current in a period of change;
- Don’t waste time seaching multiple sources;
- AGPH subscriber receives a preferential price on The Accountant's Manual;
- No need to search multiple sources. Get assistance over the entire lifecycle of a company, from incorporation to winding-up.
- Pro forma library.