Australian GST Handbook - Checkpoint
The Australian GST Handbook - Checkpoint Online
The Australian GST Handbook comprehensively explains the operation of the GST system, covering all aspects of the GST legislation and its relationship with other taxes, including income tax and FBT.
The GST Handbook focuses on practical explanations of the GST system, with a critical appraisal of key GST legislation, rulings and cases. Solid understanding of all areas is facilitated by overviews and worked examples. It has a depth of coverage and analysis not matched by other GST guides.
Written from practical GST experience, the GST Handbook is indispensable for practitioners and students alike.
The Australian GST Handbook Features
- Explains the current status of all GST issues
- Provides an essential technical reference to GST in its practical context
- Simplifies complex issues and facilitates a solid understanding of the GST system and how it really works
- Makes it easier to locate information relevant to your query quickly
- Assists you to avoid common traps and pitfalls
- Helps you manage operational GST issues more effectively to ensure compliance and take advantage of any business benefits