Australian Superannuation Handbook - Checkpoint
Australian Superannuation Handbook - Checkpoint Online
The superannuation industry has been reshaped by reforms that have added further complexity to an already complicated system. New restrictions mean that accountants and other professional advisers need a working knowledge of the latest changes to guide their clients through the maze of provisions and avoid any nasty surprises.
The interconnected nature of tax, superannuation and social security means that accountants and other professional advisers need a working knowledge of the latest changes to guide their clients through the maze of provisions. To this end, the Australian Superannuation Handbook 2019-20 assists with making the most of superannuation as a tax-effective investment vehicle for wealth creation and retirement savings objectives.
Australian Superannuation Handbook Features
The Australian Superannuation Handbook is an essential companion for tax practitioners to help comply with the latest superannuation regulatory requirements.
- Readily answer common superannuation questions
- Advise clients with confidence on best practices
- Avoid common pitfalls on superannuation transactions
- Maximise the latest superannuation opportunities
- Comply with Tax Office requirements
- Navigate easily between superannuation and tax law
- Identify pending reforms which may impact advice
- Perform everyday calculations faster and more easily