Australian Superannuation Handbook
The superannuation industry has been reshaped by recent reforms that have added further complexity to an already complicated system. New restrictions mean that accountants and other professional advisers need a working knowledge of the latest changes to guide their clients through the maze of provisions and avoid any nasty surprises. Enhanced strategies have also emerged from the lessons learned during the first full year of the reforms, as well as government changes in response to unintended consequences.
To truly understand the additional layers of complexity stemming from the reforms, it is necessary to appreciate the interconnected details of how the changes fit within the existing framework. To this end, the Australian Superannuation Handbook assists with making the most of superannuation as a tax-effective investment vehicle for wealth creation and retirement savings objectives.
The Australian Superannuation Handbook is an essential companion for tax practitioners to help comply with the latest superannuation regulatory requirements.
• Readily answer common superannuation questions
• Advise clients with confidence on best practices
• Avoid common pitfalls on superannuation transactions
• Maximise the latest superannuation opportunities
• Comply with Tax Office requirements
• Navigate easily between superannuation and tax law
• Identify pending reforms which may impact advice
• Perform everyday calculations faster and more easily