Australian Tax Handbook
The Australian Tax Handbook - Checkpoint Online
The Australian Tax Handbook covers the full spectrum of income tax law and related taxes. It features clear overviews, concise explanations and worked examples to make the tax system easier to understand and apply in practice.
The online version on Checkpoint has a logical arrangement focusing on making working life easier for practitioners. With clearly set out core tax principles supported by numerous worked examples, The Australian Tax Handbook highlights all the important changes throughout the year. The traditional strength in providing greater depth of coverage ensures The Australian Tax Handbook remains the premier tax guide and tax reference available to today’s market.
Australian Tax Handbook Features
- Regularly updated and covers proposed changes to tax law.
- Comprehensive coverage of income tax law, tax regulation and practice and related taxes, presented in a concise, easy-to-read format, ideal for a quick tax reference.
- Clear explanations and practical analysis supported by numerous worked examples.
- Quick reference tools such as tax rates and tables, checklists.
Australian Tax Handbook Benefits
- Helps you to gain a practical understanding of Australian tax law and regulation and its application to a wide range of client tax issues.
- Provides a complete picture of the Australian tax system.
- Answers common questions you face from clients.
- Worked examples to help you easily apply the analysis to your issues.
- Easy to navigate and quickly locate answers to your questions.
- Gives fast access to related information from other Thomson Reuters' services.
As part of your Checkpoint subscription to The Australian Tax Handbook online edition, you will receive regular updates throughout the year to ensure you stay up-to-date with the ever-changing tax landscape.