Australian Valuation Handbook
Publisher: Thomson Reuters
Publish Date: 01/05/2013
Australian Valuation Handbook - Checkpoint Online
From buying or selling a company or its assets, to reorganising intangible assets, to share buy-backs or valuing tax consolidated group assets, the Australian Valuations Handbook provides answers to all valuation questions.
As the valuation methodology is complicated and based on so many variables, this is a must-have resource for accountants, lawyers and businesses to help them perform business valuations, undertake project appraisals, or feasibility studies of all kinds.
Australian Valuation Handbook Features
In the Australian Valuations Handbook, subscribers receive;
- sound, step-by-step guidance on IFRS requirements, financial analysis, and compliance to the Corporations Act and accounting standards
- plus ways to tackle contemporary issues such as technological obsolescence, debt, goodwill, options and much more.
- provides pro forma templates, checklists, 24-hour access to reference material via a subscriber web-page
- an examination of world's best practice in valuation theory.
This invaluable service includes chapters on Purchase Price Allocation, Impairment of Assets and Forensic Accounting.
- save time
- produce professional valuation reports
- access to up-to-date reference material / statistics
- Search functionality
- Written by valuation specialists
- ensure compliance with the new Accounting Standards (IFRS)