Checkpoint Marketing for Firms Social Media Manager
Accounting firms require a consistent and reliable stream of new business to sustain and grow revenue. In the current competitive climate characterized by a plethora of Accounting firms providing the same types of services, your firm needs to stand out.
Social media can be a powerful tool to stay engaged with your clients, build your brand and attract new business. However, distributing content effectively across multiple social media sites and navigating the ever-evolving social media landscape requires skill, knowledge and the right resources. Let Thomson Reuters Checkpoint Marketing Social Media Manager be your guide. Post to all your social media accounts, source ready-to-use content and evaluate performance from one central, digital platform.
Our expert team write content specifically with accounting firms’ clients in mind. Topics regularly covered include:
- Business tax and finance
- Personal tax
- Superannuation and financial planning
- Tax news
- Increase efficiency by posting to all social media platforms from one integrated tool.
- Increase productivity by scheduling posts or posting in real-time across multiple channels with our user-friendly interface.
- Open up new business opportunities and influence client retention by engaging with clients and prospects.
- Measure return on investment (ROI) with comprehensive metrics across all social media channels.
- Monitor your firm’s reputation and social accessibility by reviewing comments, reviews, reposts and reactions.
- Save time drafting content through seamless integration of Thomson Reuters Social Media briefs for convenient, efficient publishing.