This online product offers an enhanced and speedily updated edition of the Corporations and ASIC legislation. Perfect for use by practitioners and business professionals needing easy access to current legislation, it complements and builds on Thomson Reuters' applauded annual desk book edition of Corporations Legislation. The service is delivered through Thomson Reuters' easy-to-use online platform.
Designed for use by practitioners, business professionals and anyone with an interest in corporations law, the Corporations Act 2001 is supplemented with key section annotations updated by Sydney barrister Edmund Finnane. Section specific commentary notes provide additional guidance for the most important provisions. In addition, in the "Year in Review" feature, Professor Robert Baxt highlights significant corporations law developments since January each year.
Monitoring developments for practitioners, Professor Robert Baxt provides an annual review of significant corporations law highlights.
- Corporations Act 2001
- Corporations Regulations 2001 (except Sch 2 Forms)
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission Regulations 2001
- Corporations (Fees) Act 2001
- Corporations (Fees) Regulations 2001
- Cross-Border Insolvency Act 2008
- Cross-Border Insolvency Regulations 2008
- Acts Interpretation Act 1901
Corporations Legislation 2008 includes the Corporations Act 2001, Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 and associated Acts and Regulations fully consolidated to 1 January 2008.
Designed for use by practitioners, business professionals and anyone with an interest in Corporations Law, the Corporations Act 2001 is supplemented with key section annotations by Jason Harris, providing readers with an additional level of guidance. The sections selected have been the subject of substantial judicial consideration. Where the judicial consideration of a number of sections has considerable overlap, only the more practically significant section has been annotated. Cases discussed in the annotations have been selected for their precedent value, the practical point covered or novel issues dealt with in the decision, with an emphasis on Australian cases. In some instances, due to the sheer number of decisions, only the most recent cases have been covered.
In addition, Professor Robert Baxt highlights significant corporations law developments since January 2007 and discusses possible developments in 2008
- Fast updating for real time legislation-in-force � plus alerts for pending changes
- Detailed references to regulations at section level
- Commentary for key sections of the Corporations Act
- Extensive links to full text cases published by Thomson