Financial Planning Package on Checkpoint
This is a value bundle of two leading financial planning titles, the Australian Financial Planning Handbook and the Superannuation & Financial Services Bulletin.
With expert and updated coverage of the key financial planning issues such as the Future of Financial Advice (FoFA) reforms (including the accountants' exemption), superannuation changes, ASIC guidance, and recent compliance and regulatory issues, the two titles in this value bundle ensures you are up-to-date with the latest financial planning developments, and also saves you research time and increases your ability to provide compliant and accurate advice.
Australian Financial Planning Handbook
- A comprehensive resource to refer to.
- Helps financial planners immediately understand and apply requirements.
- Lends strength and credibility to their advice.
- Helps them understand their compliance requirements.
- By subscribing to the online product, they get regular updates throughout the year.
Superannuation & Financial Services Bulletin
- Saves you time by presenting in a handy format, information from a wide range of sources that you need to keep up with
- Provides valuable information on what is happening in the world of Superannuation and supplies the advice of leading practitioners to help plan for your clients
- Summarises and tracks information about legislative changes and flags these for you and helps you identify the most relevant changes for you
- You are also kept aware of changes in the law well in advance of their commencement so you are not caught out
- Practitioner articles save you valuable time and provide industry-respected advice on practice issues