Income Tax and GST Strategies Manual
Strategies are specific, topic-based, practical and easy to use, with worked examples and calculations to further aid your understanding.
- Brings together the two most substantial areas of tax law; namely, income tax and GST
- Acts as a bridge between the theory of tax and the practice of tax through the use of specific strategies that highlights tax traps that a cursory reading of the legislation may overlook and takes advantage of the favourable application of particular provisions of the tax law;
- Ensures practitioners are aware of any specific requirements when applying the principles to the circumstances of individual tax payers;
- Expert guidance at your fingertips - the closest you will get to individual advice without paying the fees
- Links to th relevant paragraphs in Australian Taxation Handbook for further discussion if required.