Knowledge Development from Accountants Manual
Knowledge Development from Accountants ManualNo of licenses : For more than 5 licenses, please contact our sales team here
The Knowledge Development product includes learning modules to help develop your understanding of core tax subjects areas. Each learning module contains reference material and an interactive test.
Covers subject areas such as;
- Capital Gains Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Superannuation Compliance and Regulation
- Privacy Act
- Research and Development
- Goods and Services Tax
- Division 7A
- Capital Allowances
- Tax Audits, Statutory Offences and Penalties
- Taxation - Superannuation
The Accountant's Manual provides comprehensive coverage of key tax and accounting issues and provides tools to help accountants, business owners, company secretaries, tax agents and financial controllers work efficiently through their tasks.
Tools include checklists, precendents, pro forma examples, a knowledge development program - great for CPD, tax rates and tables, tax calculators (online and CD only), access to Tax Rulings, and access to a subscibers' webpage.
The Manual is updated six times each year. Each update includes a recent developments bulletin. An FBT Return Guide and a Corporate Tax Return Reconciliation Workbook/Checklist are included. Major topics covered by the Manual include:
- Registrations and payment options
- Doing the paperwork
- Supplies of good and services
- GST adjustments
- Transitional rules
- Quick access to regularly updated tax & accounting information, access to task tools and checklists, available in looseleaf or keyword searchable CD/online formats.
- By using the product, users are equipped with an efficient and effective research resource, leading to faster delivery of accurate advice and improved professional service to clients.
- Electronic subscribers have the added advantage of the keyword search function which greatly reduces the time it takes to find specific information content.