Superannuation and Financial Services Bulletin
Superannuation and Financial Services Bulletin is a comprehensive and informative superannuation and financial services news service, covering all relevant developments, from cases, new legislation, rulings, ASIC announcements ATO/APRA developments, SMSF news, FoFA developments, financial services regulation generally and major announcements to detailed practitioner articles. Special coverage is given to newly introduced legislation with contributions from business-focused experts. It is also available as part of Australian Superannuation Practice.
Superannuation and Financial Services Bulletin brings together the developments from numerous outlets impacting on the industry on a monthly basis, presented in an easy-to-read summary format and identifying source materials for follow-up research.
- Stay abreast of recent industry developments and their impact on your client situations
- Better advise your clients and help them plan for the future
- Fast track your understanding of legislative changes and identify the most relevant changes for you
- Stay abreast of changes in the law well in advance so you are not caught out
- Enhance your understanding of abstract concepts and how they apply to real world situations
- Gain a broader understanding of the finance industry and how developments fit into the bigger picture.
Need to create legal documents?
Cleardocs is an additional service that Thomson Reuters provides for creating legal documents. Completely online and simple to follow, Cleardocs enables you to create automated SMSF documents which are available within minutes. Choose from the selection below:
- Superannuation Trust SMSF
- Update to SMSF
- Change of Trustee
- SMSF Pension Pack
- SMSF Borrowing (Related Party)
- SMSF Borrowing (Bank)
- Death Benefit Agreement
- Death Benefit Nomination