A knowledge development e-Learning program, with distinct modules covering a broad range of tax topics, designed to be educational, practical and interactive.
This practical program provides practitioners with resources which can easily be printed and taken to client meetings, and used as a quick reference guide. Each module incorporates a learning roadmap, links to content, audio content, client checklists and a Q&A quiz to test your knowledge.
Tax e-Learning Features
- Flexibility – Available on our Checkpoint platform, practitioners can learn anytime, anywhere, at their own pace and can revisit modules anytime as a refresher.
- Learning Tool – Affordable learning program to help practitioners not only upskill, but also maintain skills.
- Practical – Not just educational, each of the modules focus on indentfying key issues quickly and provides you with tools to use in client situations on an ongoing basis.
- Quick & accessible - Each module takes approx 1 hour to complete.
- CPD – Claim 1.0 CPD hour for each module (total of 15 CPD hours for all 15 modules). Download the handy CPD Records Template, to easily keep track of your CPD hours at the completion of each module.
Tax e-Learning Benefits
- The modules are set out in a tiered structure that is tailored to the practitioner’s experience from entry level to partner level.
- Designed to start from an easy-to-follow one-page roadmap, practitioners can drill down for more detailed levels of content, or just rely on the workflow diagram if more experienced.