Keep your firm’s name at your clients' fingertips
Thompson Reuters' Tax Guide 2020 is the cost effective way to enhance your client relationships. Give your clients fast, timely access to key tax data in one concise resource and highlight your commitment to making their working life easier.
These handy PDF booklets allow you to add value to a broad range of clients, encouraging them to turn to you - not your competitors - for advice. Packed with helpful information, Tax Guide 2020 becomes a powerful promotional tool when distributed free of charge to your clients.
Tax Guide 2020 is available in your choice of three annual subscriptions:
- Standard cover: a cover designed by Thomson Reuters, and features the 2020-21 calendar - downloadable from Checkpoint
- Personalised cover: a Standard cover downloadable from Checkpoint; and an emailed PDF file, with your company logo, your practice details on the second page, and the 2020-21 calendar - plus a print-ready PDF file.
- Customised cover: a Standard cover downloadable from Checkpoint; and an emailed PDF file with a cover that is entirely designed to your firm's liking. Designed in colour with your practice details on the second page, this cover gives you the choice of completely controlling your marketing brand - plus a print-ready PDF file.
Carrying your branding, Tax Guide 2020 will:
- Help generate enquiries
- Improve your level of customer service
- Secure your client base
- Increase your profile
- Differentiate you from your competitors
Published in June 2020, the 2020 edition features:
- Key Coronavirus (COVID-19) Measures
- 2019-20 and 2020-21 (where available) tax rates, rebates and thresholds
- 2020-21 Tax Calendar