Tax Changes Watchlist is an online-only service that tracks all proposed tax measures, from the first announcement until finalisation. This allows you to quickly locate the status of each measure by providing a detailed listing of the proposal from when it was first announced or canvassed, incorporating all developments, up to the current day.
The uncertainty surrounding various tax measures can be confusing for you and your clients as you both wait to hear what becomes of these measures and what their current status is. Tax Changes Watchlist informs you of the history of various announcements and of any changes so that you can assess the potential impact on your client, and also limits the confusion that may come with following numerous announcements at the same time.
Tax Changes Watchlist identifies announcements either by category or the year the announcement was first made. The simple layout ensures that you can locate the announcement you require and track the events so that you are able to quickly identify its current status.
The listing is integrated with Thomson Reuters’ comprehensive weekly tax news service, the Weekly Tax Bulletin. A link in the table takes the reader where the new development is detailed in WTB, which gives a thorough account of the development as it was reported at the time.
- The simplistic layout allows you to quickly locate and view the history of each announcement – the current status is clearly stated, and you can easily trace the current status back to the initial announcement
- Developments relating to each announcement are highlighted, allowing you to keep track of those announcements which may impact your client
- Current – ensures you have access to the most up-to-date information about each announcement
- Online-only product, which allows for more efficient searching and browsing for the content you require
- All linked external documents are saved in an internal TR database - this prevents 'linkrot' (broken link). This ensures that customers will have access to a repository of external documents when they click on a document link within TLC. This is particularly beneficial as many links may be moved or no longer exists e.g. past Treasurer announcements