Thomson Reuters SMSF Solution
Managing the compliance aspects of your own or your client's self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs) and staying on top of recent changes to the industry is complex and time consuming.
For this reason, Thomson Reuters SMSF Solution is a great tool in helping you through all the required compliance activities as it is structured as a task-by-task process workflow.
Thomson Reuters SMSF Solution Benefits
- Online solution provides accurate and comprehensive explanations of the complex SMSF requirements ensuring users a better risk management of SMSFs and of compliance obligations.
- Features detailed commentary, the Thomson Reuters SMSF Solution provides information including on how to establish a superfund, super contributions, and paying and managing super benefits.
- Also included in the product are a number of interactive tools to assist in understanding SMSFs and understanding the rules associated with implementing and operating an SMSF, including checklists, flowcharts and calculators.
- Thomson Reuters SMSF Solution is updated regularly.
Thomson Reuters SMSF Solution Features
- On-line format - content updated as changes occur
- Single SMSF resource - covers all aspects of a SMSF in the one place - won't waste time searching various resources
- Practical task-based guidance - will help 'you' do 'your' job
- Contains the tools you need to do your SMSF work. By using the tools you can:
- maximise staff time on recoverable work rather than researching SMSF and updating internal tools.
- use it as an aide to become more efficient.
Related Products to Thomson Reuters SMSF Solution
For a complete package in understanding SMSFs, you may find it useful to purchase the Thomson Reuters - Investment Restrictions to go along with your subscription to the Thomson Reuters SMSF Solution.
SMSF Solution - Investment Restrictions
- Detailed interactive workflow tool taking customers step-by-step through what restrictions may apply to an SMSF making investments.
- Authored by ShineWing Australia, this detailed tool takes users through a number of items that need to be considered before making an investment in order to ensure that they do not breach any of the restrictions applied to what investments SMSF trustees can make.