Weekly Tax Bulletin
Weekly Tax Bulletin is a comprehensive analytical tax news service that also delivers comments by practitioners on the practicalities of industry developments including cases, tax rulings and ATO views. Weekly Tax Bulletin also features contributions from business-focused experts providing deeper analysis of topical tax issues.
The Recent Articles research tool flags articles from tax journals, suggests why the articles are of interest, and tells you where they can be found.
Weekly Tax Bulletin is written and compiled by Terry Hayes, Senior Tax Writer and Editor-in-Chief of the Thomson Reuters Tax Newsroom. Special coverage is given to year-end tax planning, the Federal Budget and newly introduced tax legislation, as well as major tax developments and GST.
Published as a regular weekly tax bulletin, you will receive approximately 53 issues per year, including:
- 51 regular issues
- Special budget issue in May
- Special year-end tax planning issue in June
Available in the following formats: looseleaf, email and online.
- Keeps you completely up-to-date with all changes in tax and related matters
- Provides business focus on key tax issues you need to understand
- Provides an indispensable research and reference tool for tax technical issues
- Fast, easy access to the information you need
- Clear set out