XYZ Audit Manual – Checkpoint Online
Authored by Walker Wayland Advantage Audit Partnership, who have many years experience in providing audit and assurance services to clients, this complete reference guide gives you thorough and straightforward explanations of the most up-to-date audit procedures.
XYZ Audit Manual offers an extensive range of audit program and recording templates, checklists and sample letters, and offers risk-based approaches to help you define and achieve your auditing objectives. The clear, practical information and templates will support you throughout your auditing process, covering everything from acceptance and engagement processes to audit testing techniques and ethical conduct.
This Audit Manual is an important reference guide and toolset, allowing you to stay up to date on changes and announcements by the Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AUASB) while confidently juggling the activities and detailed documents involved in your audit engagements.
XYZ Audit Manual Features
- Clear summaries of audit standards, policy statements and practice notes with explanatory commentary on regulatory change.
- An extensive range of audit program and letter templates, checklists and sample records. These are available with your online Checkpoint subscription.
- Coverage of legal practitioners’ trust accounts, including auditor responsibilities, auditing standards, state audit requirements and template reports.
- Coverage of superannuation funds, including commentary, checklists and template letters and audit reports.
XYZ Audit Manual Benefits
- Safeguards you as you provide a complex and high-risk professional service.
- Helps you conduct and document your audits using the latest standards and practices.
- Offers a risk-based approach to planning and achieving audit objectives.
- Hands you the tools and framework you need, along with current regulatory information, to save you valuable time on research and administration.
- Enables efficient and effective audit, adding value for you and your clients.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Glossaries including the AUASB and AASB glossaries
- Recent Developments including Revised and Redrafted Auditing Standards, Regulatory Update, ASIC Update, Auditor Update
- Acceptance and Engagement administration, company audits, who can be auditor
- Audit Planning setting objectives, assessing risk and materiality, applying analytical procedures
- Materiality and Audit Risk assessment, reporting, control of risk
- Audit Evidence methods of collection, sampling, analysis, errors; testing
- Audit Testing Techniques computer assisted techniques, external confirmations, asset verification
- Analytical Procedures risk assessment, substantive procedures, overall review, examples
- Maintaining the Quality of the Audit responsibility, consultation, supervision, review
- Completion Procedures events review, clearance, financial report
- Auditor's Report audit opinions, financial reporting, sample audits
- Management Letters communication deficiencies, how to communicate to management
- Resignation or Removal terminating audit appointments, responsibilities, successors
- Ethics Conduct on Audit Engagements regulations, independence, checklists
- Quality Control of the Firm compliance, monitoring, enforcement
- Other Audit Related Engagements reviews, sample program.
- Audit File detailed programs for conducting audits
- Sample documents letters
- Superannuation Funds specific standards, regulations, responsibilities, letters, reports
- Special Engagements associations, not-for-profit entities
- Legal Practitioners’ Trust Accounts specific standards, State-by-State requirements
- Small Entities specific standards, requirements
- Templates and ProForma documents
- Ensures that audits are conducted using the latest standards and practices
- Uses a risk-based approach to plan and achieve audit objectives
- Enables efficient and effective audit adding value to clients
- Saves you time.