XYZ Model Financial Accts - Simplified Disclosure Requirements
XYZ Model Financial Accounts – Simplified Disclosures – Checkpoint Online
Be confident that you and your business have the resources to guide you through the preparation, review and presentation of financial reports.
The Simplified Disclosure Requirements keeps users up to date with the latest disclosure requirements and other critical information for preparing financial statements under SD's.
XYZ Model Financial Accounts - Simplified Disclosures Features
This publication provides a range of information and tools, including:
- discussion on SD's and recent developments affecting Tier 2 entities;
- flowcharts to determine how SD's are applied;
- SD-specific model financial accounts incorporating updated presentation and disclosures for the annual reporting period ending 30 June;
- disclosure checklists of all SD's and other financial reporting requirements typically applicable to Tier 2 entities;
- discussion on financial reporting requirements to assist financial statement preparers moving into Tier 1 or Tier 2; and
- model financial accounts for a range of entities, including unlisted public companies, private companies and incorporated associations, prepared using SD's.
For further information about the full XYZ MFA suite, please visit http://tax.thomsonreuters.com.au/checkpoint/xyz